BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

i CAN'T FEEl MY FACE COMING SOON

“I Can’t Feel My Face” Will Be Released Soon

According to Juelz Santana that is…

Yesterday Juelz Santana posted this from his official twitter page:

” I can’t feel my face” will be released soon. One way or another! Ya digg

I Can't Feel My Face Will Be Released Soon

Could this mean that Santana will just leak the whole mixtape himself and it looks like it will be a mixtape now, not an album due to them both being on different labels. That is the main reason why it has took so long to drop and I dread to think about the “T-Wayne” album :P

Do you think if Juelz does do this, it is because he has got fed up with waiting and do ya’ll think Weezy would agree with him?

A lot of songs from this mixtape/album have been leaking too and that’s another reason why he might want to put it out before it all gets leaked. He might also want it out to promote his upcoming album and Lil Wayne could do the same for his upcoming albums.


VIA http://www.lilwaynehq.com/

0 comments: